________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Al Mulnick
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 3:30 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Updating cached credentials

how'd you prove that the user creds were resynched and that the group
memberships were appropriate?

Saying that, I'm sure that a gina would have solved that issue if you
logon via the dial up connection.  Have you already tried that method?
(that's where you create the vpn as connection you can choose and prior
to logon use the "dial up connection" check box for the logon.  That
implies that you have the alternate GINA installed from Nortel.

For your method you specified here, does that work with the ssl vpn?
That would greatly interest me if it did.

Al