Hi,

you can use FILEACL for this purpose. the link for the same is:
http://www.gbordier.com/gbtools/fileacl.htm

but first read thoroughly all the documentation. It is a very nice tool
which i used in the past to remove a user from a directory and all
sub-directories while retaining the remaining structure.
it can do a lot more from creating a report file to bat file of permissions.

Regards
Anuj Attree