Only if you had to install Linux.

-gil

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Daniel Gilbert
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 4:04 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Hello?

Hey, Santa brought me coupon for a new home computer, redeemed the
coupon and built the system.  Doesn't that count as work??

Dan

for the last week or so.  Come on guys, the holidays are the time to
actually get stuff done J       From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]