3) they would have access to anything that authenticated users have access
to. See #1
4) they know enough about your systems to mount a pretty good attack. See

IIRC, machine accounts can get old for various but legitimate reasons.
Consider a laptop that hasn't been back on your trusted network for over 30
days.  It would have an old password, but it may be legitimate and may come
back to your network in the next 60 and would be able to synchronize it's
password changes then.

You really have to protect the source of the machine account password
which is random and is not readily available.

Do you have a way to get the machine account passwords? If so, why?  And
if you have them, why don't you just go after the user passwords?