-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Molkentin, Steve
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 4:51 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: DFS Access Denied Error

James,

Any specific event log entries around then?

Do you have a big forest? How recently was the root setup (i.e. had it had
time to replicate this information everywhere)?

I'm interested by the phrase "look correct" - what do you mean?

Just so I have it right in my head - you are trying to add a new link to
an existing DFS root, right? This is Win2K3 R1 (the image suggests so, but
just checking)?

So many questions, so little help so far...

themolk.

This email (including any attachments)  contains confidential  information
and is intended only for the named addressee. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email.
Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this
email by mistake and delete this email from your system and destroy any
copies.

This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be
reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the
copyright owner.
 Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free and
emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other
defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. The
sender does not give any warranties nor accepts any liability in relation
to any of these matters. If you have any doubt about the authenticity of
an email purportedly sent by us, please contact us immediately.  List info
: http://www.activedir.org/List.aspx
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx