-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Molkentin, Steve
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:19 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: DFS Access Denied Error

So let me get this straight...

You have a root with folders like this:
RootFolder
  --Folder1
  --Folder2

You've published the RootFolder as your domain root, and it is shared
accordingly, so when you go to \\domain\rootfoldershare you see folder1
and folder2.
You then are trying to add a link to Folder1 within the replicated
structure of the DFSroot already established. I am assuming you are doing
this so that you can replicate it independently of Folder2.

Is this the case?

themolk.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx