Darren

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Wade
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 8:31 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Policy Failing to apply

Oh yes, no one can surf the net without it. We do get occasional issues
where it does not apply, and some times we set it manually while we sort the
problem out. Normally if we do this the settings "stick" and don't get wiped
when the policy refreshes. However in this case they are wiped when the user
logs in. It appears to be some issue with the users settings as the problem
"follows" her from PC to PC.

  _____