-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley,
CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:12 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: Exchange daylight savings patch

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=c16aea4a-ed33-4
cd9-a7c3-8b5df5471b7a&displaylang=en&tm
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=c16aea4a-ed33-
4cd9-a7c3-8b5df5471b7a&displaylang=en&tm>

Update for Daylight Saving Time changes in 2007 for Exchange Server 2003
Service Pack 2 (SP2).

Ensure servers+Exchange+Sharepoint are patch (now to go figure out how
my phones will handle this)

--
Letting your vendors set your risk analysis these days?
http://www.threatcode.com

If you are a SBSer and you don't subscribe to the SBS Blog... man ... I
will hunt you down...
http://blogs.technet.com/sbs