  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Akomolafe, Deji
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 1:22 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Remote DC's on Virtual Server

ESX (VMWare) is good - and pricey. And very strict as to hardware specs.
And complex to setup and administer. And, I could be wrong on this, NOT
(MS)-supported for virtualizing DCs.

Virtual Server, on the other hand, is good, not pricey, less picky, more
supported (I believe it's actually validated) for DCs virtualization.
Plus, the liberal OS licensing scheme is very attractive to me.

Yes, I know, VMWare rules the market. Yes, I am biased.

Sincerely,
   _____
  (, /  |  /)               /)     /)
                               (/