-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley,
CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 12:39 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: OT RE: [ActiveDir] Unsubing

Funny... because one of our SBS MVPs is our Mac expert and we are
relying on him more and more as Mac are in our SBS networks.

I think it's somewhat "religious" thinking to think that just because
you are running a Mac you suddenly don't need to be AD aware.

We certainly do in our Running Kitchen sinks "and" Macintosh's in our
network, networks.

Try parallels virtualization on those suckers for some really fun stuff.

Our Mac guru also states that while there are times that he recommends
the Mac server, there are more often times that it's a Windows server
that's the best.  Entourage works great on the Exchange back end.

I think it's a bit myopic to be un-subing when you could parlay that Mac
knowledge of AD goodness into something bigger and more job venues as we
go more and more interop in business.  (We may not be running Vista for
a while...but we're not ripping out these XP's for a while....

But that's just my SBS view... so what do I know.  :-)

Craig Cerino wrote:
> Either way, Oliveer is ours no matter how hard he fights :o)

Letting your vendors set your risk analysis these days?
http://www.threatcode.com

If you are a SBSer and you don't subscribe to the SBS Blog... man ... I
will hunt you down...
http://blogs.technet.com/sbs