________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Salisbury
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 4:35 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Cisco VPN user authentication problem

Steve - Check the Dial-in tab settings on the user's account in AD.
Depending on how your VPN3000 is authenticating, these settings may or
may not be checked. One other possibility - I vaguely remember having an
issue before we had our VPN3000s authenticate against Cisco ACS where
users with passwords longer than 14 characters could not authenticate.
If you shortened the password, it worked fine.

Jeff