Hello Dmitri,
thanks for your reply. The server I connect to is pre-LH (Windows 2003 I
think), which doesn't support WhoAmI.
You suggested that I read tokenGroups, but I have no "user object" to read it
from. All I have generic connection to a LDAP server (I need to use the
OpenLDAP library for compatibility).
Can I get the user object by some other means?

Thanks a lot,
Alexandr

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx