In addition to what Ulf said, there also isn't any practical way to query for users that have secondary addresses vs. only having a primary and there isn't any practical way to just get the secondary addresses out of the proxyAddresses attribute. You essentially need to get all the data and then check for the values that are prefixed with lower case "smtp".

Maybe Joe R. has a neat trick with ADFind to make this easier, but LDAP itself doesn't help much.

Joe K.

----- Original Message ----- From: Ulf B. Simon-Weidner
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 6:00 PM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] How to find non-primary SMTP addresses?

Hi Stu,

I don't think there's a way to expose mulitvalued attributes with CSVDE - you'd either have to use LDIFDE or VBScript or anything else to view all values of those attributes.

Gruesse - Sincerely,
Ulf B. Simon-Weidner
Profile & Publications: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=35E388DE-4885-4308-B489-F2F1214C811D