I agree with Joe. I think it's a two fold problem. 1) People don't know
that you can assign a block more than once and 2) they just don't seem
to understand CIDR notation.

I'm responsible for adding those addresses in our enterprise and I get
requests all the time formatted like below and they apparently think
they you have to make the AD assignment match the mask length of the
clients. If that were the case I'd have thousands if not tens of
thousands of assignments.

Please add the following to West-HQ site

10.10.5.0/25

10.10.5.128/25

10.10.6.0/25

10.10.6.128/25