Hi Everyone,

Before arriving at the incubator, ActiveMQ was cutting periodic Milestone releases so that uses could get better visibility on the progress of the development. The milestones were not really tied to specific goals, but were done so that folks who are adverse to trying out SNAPSHOTs could kick the wheels of this developing product and get feedback to the developers sooner rather than later.

Now that ActiveMQ has dotted the 'i's and crossed the 't's of most of the incubation checklist, http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/ ActiveMQ_Incubation, and we have gotten through most of the refactors needed now that we have come to apache, I was hoping we could get our first Apache based milestone done.

I know that being in the incubator imposes a few extra restrictions. Is there a check list out there for this kinda thing that we can follow?

Regards,
Hiram