From: David Fahlander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:34 AM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: AMQ C#/C++ client refactoring suggestion

It's nice to hear that it was easy to port. Your work is of great interest for
us. We are currently working on updating the code to correspond to the latest
C# version. Please let us know your changes. There is also another issue, which
is that all the interfaces lacks of a virtual destructor (easily fixed by just
adding such on each interface (struct)).

Mats and I will soon send a patch with our updates as well.

David