I think so.
There are lots of TLPs that do not have multiple subprojects like geronimo or ws have (log4j, xmlbeans, ant ..).
So, i' m +1 for ActiveMQ to graduate as a TLP.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

Hiram Chirino wrote:

Hi Folks, especially you ActiveMQ Mentors out there...

I feel that ActiveMQ is ready if incubator graduation.  For the looks
of the Status report and the health of our community I think we are
overdue!  Mentors, do you think we are ready to petition the incubator
for graduation and what's to process to get that done?

I wonder if we're big enough to be a TLP.  Thoughts?

Regards,
Alan