On 6/17/06, Brian McCallister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+1

Releasing every couple weeks may be a BIT fast though. Perhaps if we
have that many outstanding bugs we should rethink how we do release
stabilisation?

I think part of the problem is that after a big release, folks pound
the software in unexpected ways and bugs get opened.  I think this is
just a part of how open source development is done best.  Release, get
bug reports opened, fix, and repeat.  Eventually that release branch
stabilizes and becomes more and more robust.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com