Agreed. It'd be great to have tests of the generated assembly and more
importantly - test that the examples actually work.

On 7/7/06, Hiram Chirino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yeah.. I've also felt that if we did have tests in the assembly module, they
should be testing things like.. unzip that assembly and verify that the
default configuration works in that assembly.  Also that the examples work
in the assembly. etc. etc.  Stuff related to testing the packaging.  Perhaps
even tests that make sure the we have READMEs and NOTICE files.

Regards,
Hiram