On 7/29/06, Timothy Bish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
James

I've been playing around with running the activemq-cpp code through doxygen.
So far things look good.  I've got a bunch of cleanup on the docs to do to
get all the warnings from doxygen taken care of.

Great!

I will submit the generated docs once they are in decent shape.  If you want
to be able to auto generate them you'd need to get doxygen (not difficult
since its open source) and put it on your build machine.

Will do. For NMS we need Mono/NAnt so having a few things installed is no biggie

We still need to expand some of the docs a bit, but I will leave that for
after the openwire support is added (working on that now).

Great!

--

James
-------