On 8/1/06, Brian McCallister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'd like to start the ball rolling to have ActiveMQ graduate to a top
level project at Apache.

The original intent was to become a sub-project of Geronimo, but I
think that this would be a disservice to ActiveMQ, which is quite
capable of standing on it's own, and therefore, should be a project
in itsef rather than expanding the G umbrella.

+1 to TLP

Looking over the incubator checklist, everything seems to have been
completed, we have been making releases (a good sign that a project
has it together) and I do believe it is time :-)

I think so too.  We also have a nice variety of folks making contributions
(like the latest Amazon code drop), so the community behind ActiveMQ is
definitely in good health.

+1 to graduate.

Thoughts?

-Brian