From: Nathan Mittler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 6:10 AM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: auto-generating documentation for C++ client?

On 8/3/06, Hiram Chirino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 8/3/06, Nathan Mittler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hiram,
> > I've updated the docs so that there's two separate directories:
> >
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/site/cms
> > - This has just the cms API
> >
> > and
> >
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/site/activemq-cpp
> > - This has the all the implementation code
> >
> > It's a little funky right now because I wasn't sure how to get the docs
> for
> > the implementation to link to the docs for cms ... but maybe we play
> with it
> > a bit and see if we can figure out how to make doxygen do that.
> >

> that's great! Perhaps we just generate the cms docs again when
> generating the actimemq ones???

What I meant to say is that since the two packages are generated separately,
the html docs for the implementation will reference interfaces in cms (for
example cms::TextMessage), but they will essentially be dead links.  Maybe
there is a way when generating the implementation docs to have it reference
the cms docs, but I'm not sure.