Sorry about that, I'd forgotten to run the mvn gram:gram command. Its now in SVN

On 8/11/06, Vadim Pesochinsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There is a little problem with MessagePullMarshaller not generated / added to
svn. I tried to run generator, but withouth much luck. Found this
instructions, but I could not find the maven-gram-plugin. Thanks.

cd maven-gram-plugin/
mvn install
cd ../activemq-openwire-generator/
mvn install
cd ../activemq-core
mvn gram:gram

javax.jms.JMSException: Unknown data type: 20
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:58)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1130)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQSession.java:1649)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.sendPullCommand(ActiveMQMessageConsumer.java:605)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.receive(ActiveMQMessageConsumer.java:463)
        at
com.barra.cp.common.io.SingleMessageMultiQueueReceiver$OneMessageAtATime.runSingleQueue(SingleMessageMultiQueueReceiver.java:185)
        at
com.barra.cp.common.io.SingleMessageMultiQueueReceiver$OneMessageAtATime.doRun(SingleMessageMultiQueueReceiver.java:141)
        at
com.barra.cp.common.io.SingleMessageMultiQueueReceiver$OneMessageAtATime.run(SingleMessageMultiQueueReceiver.java:124)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unknown data type: 20
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.marshal(OpenWireFormat.java:231)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.oneway(TcpTransport.java:108)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.oneway(InactivityMonitor.java:142)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.oneway(TransportFilter.java:82)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:86)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:45)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:59)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1128)
        ... 7 more