On 8/17/06, Naveen Rawat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi James,

Thanks for your response.

> Are you trying to implement request-response with A, B, C making
> requests on Z and getting the response? Or can A, B, C process any
> message from Z?

Exactly the first case.
A, B, C making requests on Z and getting the response from Z

> I'm not sure if your issue is that say A doesn't see the responses for
> its request (if thats the case use either 3 queues, use temporary
> queues for the responses or use a selector and a correlationID on the
> request & response) - or is it that you have a small number of
> case setting a small prefetch and a round robin dispatch policy will
> fix this.

Its that,  A doesn't see the responses for its requests made.

I would really appreciate if I can get some help stuff on -
        1) Creating, destroying and maintaining data in temporary queues.
        2) Setting selector and correlationID in messages.

Details here

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html

for 1) just call session.createTemporaryQueue() and set that queue on
the Message.setJMSReplyTo() property so that services can reply to
your temporary queue. They are deleted when A terminates so there's no
issue with maintaining data.

for 2) just add a JMSCorrelationID() to the request messages you send
as requests. You can then use a selector such as "JMSCorrelationID =
'abc'" on the consumer for responses so that responses are filtered to
only return A's results etc

The contract of Z whichever option you go with is the to copy the
JMSCorrelationID property from the request to the response message and
send the response message to the request.getJMSReployTo() destination

--

James
-------