Hi Bish,

      When I use session->close() API then the following error comes up..
[FAILED]
Message content has been corrupted
and this does not remove the queue from the receiver side
is there any other API for that please tell me.
I am working on openwire-cpp ( for ActiveMQ-4.0) code on SuSe(Linux machine->i686-suse-linux, version 2.6.13-15.8-default), in C++ . How to remove/deattached a queue from the session without closeing connection from the sender/reveiver side?. is it possible?

Close the Consumer or Producer and delete it would be my guess.
How to close consumer/producer(what is the API)?

Thanks
Arashad Ahamad