I'm afraid so :)

On 8/18/06, Timothy Bish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Hiram

That seemed to allow me to get through the generation ok.  I still get a lot
of warnings, like these:

[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class javax.jms.JMSException
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class javax.jms.MapMessage
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class javax.jms.MessageFormatException
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class
javax.jms.MessageNotWriteableException
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class
org.apache.activeio.command.WireFormat
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class
org.apache.activeio.packet.ByteSequence
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class
org.apache.activeio.util.ByteArrayInputStream
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class
org.apache.activeio.util.ByteArrayOutputStream

Is that normal?

Timothy A. Bish

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--