Hi YMC -

We've basically been taking a "implement things as we need them" approach, and
haven't needed the user ID yet :).  However, this would be really easy to add
if you'd like to (I'm currently consumed with testing new features of the next
release out to the world, and with lawyers and all, turnaround would be slow).
You could -

* Add a userId_ string to Message
* Add a getter and setter for userId_ (with some doxygen docs)
* Add message->setUserId(m.getUserId()) to CoreLibImpl::publish just below the
setDestination and setPersistent calls
* Add toenqueue->setUserId(m->getUserId()) to CoreLibImpl::unmarshalBuffer just
below the toenqueue->setDestination(myd) call.

Andrew