Is this feature going to be in activeMQ 4.2 version or was this feature
existed in any of the previous releases (3.2 or any) of activeMQ ?

How about specifying producer priorities and consumer priorities ? Does this
exist in 4.0.1 release? From the documentation, my understanding is
confused.

Could you please clarify ?

- Sreenivas