On 9/26/06, Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On STOMP webpage where it says ActiveMQ extensions to STOMP. It says
activemq.prefetchSize expects a int type value. But from my earlier
question we can only set string value to a header property using STOMP C
client. Will prefetchSize still work if I set it as a string form
number? Some thing like as follows

apr_hash_set(frame.headers, "activemq.prefetchSize",
APR_HASH_KEY_STRING, "1");

Yes.  All Stomp headers are Strings on the wire - the documentation
just means use an integer String representation.
--

James
-------