we'll need some more information about the setup, number of consumers etc - and a junit test case always makes resolution of issues quicker

cheers,

Rob

On 23 Dec 2006, at 07:34, bluedolphin wrote:

I m using activemq 4.1 and wonder y sometimes the message that pass inside the dedicated queue can't be read out by my other application? Most of the times the application can read the message from the queue but just sometimes the message won't be read out. Is there any configuration needed for the
activemq? Thanks