I  am using the php stomp client to produce and consume messages. Please,
can somebody clarify
whether my understanding of message group implementation is correct.

(1) All that is needed to CREATE a message group is to add the jmsxgroupid
to the producer stomp header
     of the first message and the broker will create the message group?

(2) To keep sending messages to the message group, add the jmsxgroupid to
the producer stomp header for
      each message intended for the message group?

(3) The broker will automatically assign the message group to the first
avaliable stomp consumer? Thus I do not
      have to assign consumers to message groups because the broker does
this?

Thanks