could you provide some more information about what config etc you used for ActiveMQ and UDP please?

cheers,

Rob
On 28 Dec 2006, at 18:34, toolpusher2006 wrote:

Hello,
   We are trying to move packets over a satellite connection.
The broker is on the inside. The producer is on the outside connected via
satellite.
A simple client that talks using a DatagramSocket with a server works fine. I cannot, however, use the out-of-the-box sample from ActiveMQ to connect
over UDP though.
The same out-of-the-box sample from ActiveMQ works well over TCP.
Any ideas or suggestions please.
Thanks.
-Hari