From: "Ronan Oger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Krynicky,
>
> This is just a guess, but are you relying on sendmail to send your
> emails?
>
> if so, sendmail is a *unix* script. You need an SMTP server on your
> box.
>
> Make sure you've got an SMTP server.
>
> Ronan

1. Please do not top-post.

2. Please read the message you reply to! I did not ask, I was
replying to M.Hall. HE was having problems. And he tried Net::SMTP
and Mail::Sender modules that are NOT dependent on sendmail
executable being available. You are right though that he needs an
SMTP server. But it doesn't have to be on the same computer as the
script.

3. Krynicky is my last name. I don't know if it's the same in
English, but in Czech using the last name only without anything else
sounds a bit rude. Call me Jenda, please.

Jenda

===== [EMAIL PROTECTED] === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery