------------
Date: 8/14/2003
Time: 10:01
Type: Error
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER101
Source: W3SCV
Category: None
EventID: 59

The COM Application '{107F06CC-5563-4E9C-B057-554DF127F0F1}' at '/LM/W3SVC/1/Root/agents' failed to activate out of process.
For additional information specific to this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at: http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

ERROR2 ------------- Date: 8/14/2003 Time: 10:01 Type: Warning User: N/A Computer: SERVER101 Source: W3SVC Category: None EventID: 36

The server failed to load application '/LM/W3SVC/1/Root/agents'. The error was 'c000003b'.
For additional information specific to this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at: http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

I am able to serve perl scripts using perl.exe but not PerlEx. I am not much of a Windows user so any help would be appreciated. Let me know any more information that I can provide.

Thank you,
mike