On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:31:58 +0200, "Braun, Dr. Volker, fiscus GmbH,
Bonn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Volker,

>it has to be Active State Perl 5.8.0 build 806 due to
>the requirements of our technical plattform which
>supports Win, Linux and Solaris (Intel) operating
>systems.

We don't provide binaries for Solaris on x86, but you can compile it
yourself from source.  You can get 806 sources here:

    http://ftp.activestate.com/ActivePerl/src/5.8/

Note that those source only contain core Perl, not the additional
modules bundled by ActivePerl, nor the HTML help or the installer.  You
can get the module from CPAN and copy the HTML from another platform.

Cheers,
-Jan