On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 09:39:46PM -0500, Randy Kobes wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Aug 2007, Ed S. Peschko wrote:
>
> >In particular, it looks like Win32::Setupsup and Win32::SAM are both sort
> >of
> >orphaned modules that are fairly essential to controlling internet
> >explorer in
> >a fine, granularized way (ie: firing up IE and populating both main
> >windows and closing
> >popups), so I was hoping that I could get those working.
> >
> >However, both don't seem to have ppms, and setupsup is not even listed on
> >CPAN
> >(although after doing some grepping I see you can get it at
> >(http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Win32/setupsup.1.0.1.0.zip)
>
> There's a Win32-Setupsup ppm package available at
>    http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/
>
> --
> best regards,
> Randy Kobes

Great - who maintains it? If they could possibly both get the changes to code
(to make it work) into CPAN so that you can actually search for it, and make it
more standard (ie: if activestate could support it), it would be greatly
appreciated..

hmm.. I see that Jens Helburg supports it.. so I'll send him a message.

Ed