I was originally going to check the list archives before posting, but I get a
403 from pipermail on the website, so can't do that.

I'm running ActiveState perl (community version) on Win7-x64 updated, and wrote
the following simple/stupid test program.

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use strict;
use warnings;

sub obj_cb($)
{
  my $obj = shift;
  my $class = Win32::OLE->QueryObjectType($obj);
  printf STDERR "%s=>%s\n", $obj, $class;
}

my $count = Win32::OLE->EnumAllObjects(\&obj_cb);

printf STDERR "count=%d\n", $count;

exit 1;

and running it (both as myself and as Administrator) I get:

count=0

Anyone have a simple/stupid program that detects whatever programs are present
that are manipulable via OLE?

I'm trying to get up to speed on Win32::OLE so I can write some test-automation
tools to exercise our products' GUIs.

Thanks,

-Philip