Hello,

I am pretty new to AS, so I would not be probably exact in terms. I
have following 'setup':

class Customer < ActiveRecord::Base
  belongs_to :company
end

class Company < ActiveRecord::Base
  has_many :customers
end

class CustomersController < ApplicationController
  active_scaffold :customer do |config|
    config.label = "Customers"
  end
end

I am trying to limit what would be accessible by /customers/ as if
association like Company.find_by_id(1).customers is used. It looks
like that :constraints => {:company_id => 1} is what I am looking for,
but I don't want to use embedded AS as far as I want to have specific
customer resource (and I am on rails 2.3.2 so there are another
problems).

def conditions_for_collection
end

doesn't help, because e.g. new entries are not created through
association, so they would not inherit the proper constraint.

Thank a lot,

   Antonin


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to