I patched AS to work correctly (note: I don't know if this is the best
method to patch):

diff --git a/vendor/plugins/active_scaffold/lib/active_scaffold/config/
core.rb b/vendor/plugins/active_scaffold/lib/active_scaffold/config/
core.rb
index ea2f445..f80b99f 100644
--- a/vendor/plugins/active_scaffold/lib/active_scaffold/config/
core.rb
+++ b/vendor/plugins/active_scaffold/lib/active_scaffold/config/
core.rb
@@ -93,7 +93,11 @@ module ActiveScaffold::Config

     def initialize(model_id)
       # model_id is the only absolutely required configuration value.
it is also not publicly accessible.
-      @model_id = model_id.to_s.pluralize.singularize
+      if model_id.respond_to?(:descends_from_active_record?) &&
model_id.descends_from_active_record?
+        @model_id = model_id
+      else
+        @model_id = model_id.to_s.pluralize.singularize
+      end

       # inherit the actions list directly from the global level
       @actions = self.class.actions.clone

That's working now... Fix that please

--
Regards,

Gabriel Sobrinho


On 27 abr, 12:29, "G. Sobrinho" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having a problem with AS. When a declarate
>
> class MyController < ApplicationController
>   active_scaffold Cis do |config|
>   end
> end
>
> The Active Scaffold look for model named 'Ci' and that is wrong...
>
> If I specify the class (see which I specified Cis, the class and not
> string or symbol), the Active Scaffold needs to look if that is a model
> class and not convert the name to string.
>
> The rules needs to be applyed if the model name is a string or symbol
> only. I'm correctly?
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Gabriel Sobrinho
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to