El Tuesday 28 April 2009 17:11:05 G. Sobrinho escribió:
> Sergio,
>
> You can make another option. Reload the line after updating a field... I
> think is better

Do you mean the line in list? I think line is already reloaded after you 
update the record. This is about create/update forms, I think it's better 
explained in the wiki.

>
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Gabriel Sobrinho
>
> Em Ter, 2009-04-28 às 17:11 +0200, Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables
>
> S.L. ::. escreveu:
> > It's a feature which has been requested many times. For example in these
> > threads:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold/browse_thread/thread/6aa2ca
> >7641d66102
> > http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold/browse_thread/thread/69163d
> >469cb07b3f
> >
> > It's about rendering again a field after change a value in another field.
> > Now you can get it only with a line in your controller:
> > config.columns[:master_column].options = {:update_column =>
> > :slave_column}
> >
> > Field for slave column will be rendered again when you change the value
> > in master column. It will work if rendering slave column only needs the
> > value of master column.
> >
> > I haven't tried with two levels of chained fields as in second thread,
> > probably it needs more tweaking for that case.
> > I'm documenting it in the wiki:
> > http://wiki.github.com/activescaffold/active_scaffold/chaining-form-field
> >s
>
> 


-- 
Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::.
Nicolás Guillén 6, locales 2 y 3. 50.018 Zaragoza
T) 902 021 404 F) 976 52 98 07 E) [email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to