On Sat, 2 May 2009 08:27:06 -0700 (PDT), Atastor <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> with the April 29th commits one of my tables stopped working, error
> message when trying to display the table in question being "You have a
> nil object when you didn't expect it! The error occurred while
> evaluating nil.name". After searching a bit I found out, that this was
> related to my set_link on the name-column, ie. my AS controller in
> question cointained a
> 
>     config.columns[:name].set_link :show
> 
> After removing this and using
> 
>   def name_column(record)
>     link_to record.name,record
>   end
> 
> in the helper everything worked fine again.
> 
> Does this point out a deeper error? And if so, one on AS's behalf or
> on mine  :) ?
> 
> Regards
> Michael

I think I have fixed it now, at least, I have tried to set a link like
yours after my changes and it's working.

> 
> 
> 

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to