Hi,

I have the latest tinyMCE plug in and the latest version of active-
scaffold from git://github.com/activescaffold/active_scaffold.git
installed. I have included the

uses_tiny_mce

Problem 1:

In my controller which has two text areas and I use the following
statement to configure them:

config.columns[:sequence].form_ui = :text_editor
config.columns[:comment].form_ui = :textarea

So I would expect the sequence text area to give me the tinyMCE
controls and the comment text area to be a regular text field.
Instead, when going to localhost:3000/controller_name/new both of them
have the tinyMCE editor controls.

Q: Is there a way to have multiple text areas in one view and only
have selected text areas to have the tinyMCE controls?

I have also tried to use a helper override to no avail.

Problem 2:

In any nested sub form the editor controls do not show up and the text
areas become a regular text field showing the html formating as plain
text. e.g. using the edit link on a record in the list view.

Q: Is there a way to have th tinyMCE controls in nested sub views as
well?

Cheers Juergen



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to