Hi,

that s a rails feature. Any record attribute that includes 'password'
will be of type password.

I think you could generate a form overwrite and build it without using
the input helper of rails.

--
Volker

On 8 Okt., 17:43, Iñaki Baz Castillo <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi, I've a column called "password". In the "Create" view it's automatically
> rendered as a input with type="password":
>
>   <dl class="">
>     <dt>
>       <label for="record_password_">Password</label>
>     </dt>
>     <dd>
>       <input autocomplete="off" class="password-input text-input"
>          id="record_password_" maxlength="25" name="record[password]"
>          size="30" type="password" />
>       <span class="description">My password</span>
>     </dd>
>   </dl>
>
> How could I avoid it and get type="text" for this field?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Iñaki Baz Castillo <[email protected]>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to