Sorry to hear that.  Are there any plans in the works or an ETA in
sight?

On Jun 4, 3:15 am, "Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::."
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jueves, 3 de Junio de 2010 20:34:49 Ray Parker escribió:
>
> > Is there any way to install and use AS with a new Rails 3 project?  I
> > would expect the AS will be updated for the new platform sometime in
> > the future (I may be able to help if I get this project done), but in
> > the meantime I'd like to AS as the front end of this project is the
> > most intensive -- if I'm using AS.
>
> > I tried installing AS, but get an error when running the server the
> > the current Rails version is not supported.
>
> Rails 3 is not supported currently
>
> --
> Sergio Cambra .:: entreCables S.L. ::.
> Mariana Pineda 23, 50.018 Zaragoza
> T) 902 021 404 F) 976 52 98 07 E) [email protected]

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en.

Reply via email to