Hi all!

I recently modified active warehouse to show totals on for all the rows when the fact has only one aggregate I know this sounds strange but my client wanted it and now I think it makes sense, anyhow I implemented the sum of the values of the rows only in the yui helper (actually I redefined the helper). It was not that difficult but I am not shure thats the place to be implemented, may be in the cube or report class, not only the view, any comments?

on an unrelated matter; Is the mdx version of AW going to be the way to go in the future or what is the official roadmap?

Thanks

PAco