From: bounce-112441056-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-112441056-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Long, Kevin
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:46 AM
To: 'acupa-L@cornell.edu'
Subject: [acupa-l] Whistleblower Policy Title

For those of you who have an institutional whistleblower policy, I'm curious as
to what you actually call it.  Do you use the term "whistleblower" in the title
or do you call it something else? We have language that we have developed but
there are some divisions over what the title should be.

Offline replies are fine.

Thanks!

Kevin L. Long, Ph.D.
Senior Planning and Policy Analyst
Montgomery College
(240) 567-7972
FAX: (240) 567-7122
kevin.l...@montgomerycollege.edu<mailto:kevin.l...@montgomerycollege.edu>

ATTN: Please be aware that when you respond to an ACUPA-L e-mail, the reply
will be distributed to the ENTIRE e-listing of members. If you do NOT want to
send an e-mail to everyone, please reply directly to the individual who
initiated the query (their e-mail address appears in the "From" line of their
original e-mail).

If you wish to remove yourself from the ACUPA e-mail list, please go to this
web address and fill out the form. We will remove you from the list within 24
hours during normal business hours.

http://www.acupa.org/MembershipForm_Discontinue.html