From: bounce-115267010-65249...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-115267010-65249...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Michele Gross
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 1:43 PM
To: Institutional policy-related discussions
Subject: Re: [acupa-l] Honorary Degree Policies

Hi Rachel,
Our information is contained within Board of Regents Policy: Awards, Honors,
and Recognition.<http://regents.umn.edu/sites/default/files/policies/Awards.pdf>
Good luck,
Michele

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Rebecca G. Deardorff
<rebec...@uw.edu<mailto:rebec...@uw.edu>> wrote:
Hello Rachel,

The University of Washington’s “Honorary Degrees” paragraph is here (within our
Scholastic Regulations, Chapter 110, “Grades, Honors, and Scholarship”):
http://www.washington.edu/admin/rules/policies/SGP/ScholRegCH110.html#6

My best,

Rebecca
Rebecca Goodwin Deardorff