Hi Sheryl,
The U of M has both a Board of Regents Policy: * Institutional Conflict of
Interest
<http://regents.umn.edu/sites/regents.umn.edu/files/policies/Institutional_COI.pdf>*,
as well as Administrative Policy: *Institutional Conflict of Interest.*
<http://policy.umn.edu/Policies/Operations/Compliance/INSTITUTIONALCONFLICT.html>
They have both been in place for more than 8 years.

Best,
Michele

--
Michele Gross, Director