From: bounce-118629575-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-118629575-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of abigail Byman
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 1:49 PM
To: acup...@list.cornell.edu
Subject: [acupa-l] Anti-bullying and Consensual Relationships Policies

I am looking for examples of both anti-bullying and consensual relationships
policies.  The former may be contained in policies related to curbing bad
employee behavior in general, or collegiality issues.  The latter may be
contained in the sexual harassment policy, as it is at one of my former
institutions.  My institution would like to have both kinds of policies in
place, and probably governing all employees, although currently the greatest
concern for the institution (and for me, given my job) is about faculty
consensual relationships with students they teach or advise.  For both, we feel
that an institution-wide policy makes sense and will be easier to get through
the governance approval process.  I would appreciate any links to either kind
of policy.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Abigail Byman, J.D.
Director of Academic Labor Relations
California State University, San Bernardino
5500 University Parkway
San Bernardino, CA 92407
Phone:  (909) 537-3321
E-mail:   aby...@csusb.edu<mailto:aby...@csusb.edu>

P.S.  The directory still shows me at a prior institution with the e-mail
address of abigailby...@gmail.com<mailto:abigailby...@gmail.com>.  Either one
will work.

ATTN: Please be aware that when you respond to an ACUPA-L e-mail, the reply
will be distributed to the ENTIRE list of members. If you do NOT want to send
an e-mail to everyone, please reply directly to the individual who initiated
the query (their e-mail address appears in the "From" line of their original
e-mail).

If you wish to remove yourself from the ACUPA e-mail list, please go to the
following website and complete the form. We will remove you from the list
within 24 hours, during normal business hours.

http://www.acupa.org/MembershipForm_Discontinue.html

If you have questions about the ACUPA e-list, please contact Jamie Parris at
jamiepar...@cornell.edu<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>
 or 607-255-6837.