From: <Bartlett>, Deborah <dba...@wsu.edu<mailto:dba...@wsu.edu>>
Date: Friday, December 12, 2014 9:17 AM
To: "Institutional policy-related discussions
(acup...@list.cornell.edu<mailto:acup...@list.cornell.edu>)"
<acup...@list.cornell.edu<mailto:acup...@list.cornell.edu>>
Subject: [acupa-l] Shared leave policies

Do any of your institutions have a shared leave policy, for employees to donate
leave to other employees?

I've been asked to research this issue, with a focus on what specific
conditions qualify employees to receive shared leave at other institutions.

Thanks for your help --

Deb Bartlett
Administrative Regulations Analyst
Office of Procedures, Records, and Forms
Washington State University
Pullman, WA  99164-1225
509-335-2005

ATTN: Please be aware that when you respond to an ACUPA-L e-mail, the reply
will be distributed to the ENTIRE list of members. If you do NOT want to send
an e-mail to everyone, please reply directly to the individual who initiated
the query (their e-mail address appears in the "From" line of their original
e-mail).

If you wish to remove yourself from the ACUPA e-mail list, please go to the
following website and complete the form. We will remove you from the list
within 24 hours, during normal business hours.

http://www.acupa.org/MembershipForm_Discontinue.html

If you have questions about the ACUPA e-list, please contact Jamie Parris at
jamiepar...@cornell.edu<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>
 or 607-255-6837.